Spacing the holes.
All support posts perfectly verticle and in cement!
It was much more fun when the panels started going up.
I was actually the master saw-er of the day, but I guess I thought I should have some sort of power tool in my hand for the picture!
11 panels later, nearly done. I love it!

So the project that I thought would take an afternoon turned into a whole weekend project. Although it was more work than I anticipated, it also turned out even better! We now have some nice privacy off of the back porch as well as some screening from the not so scenic view of the neighbors yards. Now I just need to transplant my flowers back and plant my vines...You will all be invited to a garden party soon!
Note: The tops of the 4x4's will be cut off and we have copper toppers to finish them off. Should look nice!
Thank you Jerry for all of your help!
So the project that I thought would take an afternoon turned into a whole weekend project. Although it was more work than I anticipated, it also turned out even better! We now have some nice privacy off of the back porch as well as some screening from the not so scenic view of the neighbors yards. Now I just need to transplant my flowers back and plant my vines...You will all be invited to a garden party soon!
Note: The tops of the 4x4's will be cut off and we have copper toppers to finish them off. Should look nice!
Thank you Jerry for all of your help!
No comments:
Post a Comment