Sunday, April 26, 2009

A little catch-up

Sorry. I have been the world's worst blogger the past month. I THOUGHT about it a lot, took pictures of food so that I could post some new recipes, but haven't gotten around to it. I have catching-up to do.
Here are some pictures from Easter. We went back to the suburbs for Easter with my family on Friday and Saturday and then we came back to IC early Easter morning for brunch with Andy's family. It was a nice weekend!
Here is Andy's prized egg. It is a Hawkeye football helmet. He later dipped it in the yellow dye for the full black & gold effect. He's so artsy!
And here is sweet little Nico! He loves his Auntie Lindsey!!!
And here he is with Grandma!
My mom, Des, Nico and I are heading up to our friend's wedding in Minnesota in two weeks. I can't wait to go with him on his first road trip!

No comments: