Friday, May 22, 2009

Amazing

Make sure your volume is up...And don't look at my double chin:)

5 comments:

Brian, Cheri, Adele and Robert said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you! Hearing that heartbeat is really amazing, isn't it! :)

Unknown said...

I don't know anyone more ready to be a mama than you, Linds!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait for Claire and Baby Litton to be friends. CONGRATS!!

Peg Scheppmann said...

I love it! I'm so glad you video taped hearing Baby Littons heart beat - what a special moment! Thank you for sharing it with us, you will be great parent!
Love, Mom (Grandma :) Schep

sara said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I almost cried, this is so exciting!!! Now that all the preggo bloggers had our babies, (Annie, Desiree, Julie and I) we get to follow YOUR pregnancy. WAHOOOO!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Nico will have someone to play with now! : )

Lindsay McGowan said...

I LOVE baby heartbeats! Congrats to you guys! I agree, Lindsey, I don't know anyone more prepared to be a mama!