This past Sunday some of my very favorite ladies gathered to shower us as we prepare for baby Jack's arrival. The theme was "Jack" and included a Jack-in-the-Box cake, diaper cakes with boxes of jacks, Jack & Jill and Jack and the Beanstalk books, etc. There were also pictures of famous people named Jack hanging on the wall. Oh and delicious "J" frosted sugar cookie. Everyone that helped with the shower really put a lot of thought into all of the details and it sure was cute!! We thank everyone for their wonderful gifts they picked for our little guy. It sure is fun to think about him wearing the outfits, sucking on the pacifiers, sitting in the stroller, etc. I know I have said this many times, but we are very blessed to have such great family and friends that are eagerly awaiting our baby's arrival right along with us.
And here is the 31 week belly. 9 weeks to go! Maybe I should have tried sucking in for this picture...I don't think my stomach looks QUITE this big yet.
This picture is probably important for the scrap book as I've spent many, many days wearing these cozy bermuda shorts during this pregnancy. Thankfully they have an elastic waistband.
5 comments:
What a cute idea! Looks like a great time. You look fabulous by the way! :)
What a good shower idea! That cake looks awesome, and you are such a cute pregnant lady :)
I love it!! You look great-sooo happy.
Angela
Linds, you're so cute!! So excited for you guys! -Adrianne
Looks like I missed a fun time! :) I'm glad it went well. That cake is amazing!
-- Alaina
Post a Comment