Friday, July 9, 2010

Boji Babies!

We were lucky to be able to spend 6 days up in Okoboji over the 4th.  This meant lots and lots of cousin time from Jack and Nico.  Here they are in my Nana & Grandpa's backyard one morning.
(This is a classic Nico face right before he darts off somewhere!)
Such a sweet boy!
Jack standing with a little assistance at 6 1/2 months old!
And an expert sitter!
I wish this picture wasn't fuzzy.  Nico is the most edible toddler I know!
Jack getting a good belly laugh from his Auntie.
We also took the boys out on the boat and we did a little tubing.  Jack laid like this the whole time.  I guess the rocking really relaxed him!
            We should have took a family picture before I did some extreme tubing and getting major boat hair!
Another after bedtime snapshot:)
That didn't stop Nico though!  He knows how to live it up in Okoboji!
Jack Jack with his Uncle Tyler
And a great shot of Jack and my dad the day before the 4th.  It was so nice to share Jack with all of his extended family!
(Desiree has a lot more pictures which she'll post soon.)

3 comments:

Angela and Enrique said...

Cute pictures! Look like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! What beautiful babies. Wish I could have been there to hug, hold and kiss them.

Aunt Pat

Sheila said...

So fun to see the boys together. Great photos.