When Jack first started eating cereal, he wasn't that in to it. I would try feeding him a few bites every few days. After about 2 weeks, he got the hang of it. I guess he wanted more exciting stuff than rice cereal! Here he is in his high chair from his Great Grandma Freida. It's an old, beautiful high chair and our little guy looks so cute in it. Theres so much baby stuff out there that it's kind of nice to see that something they used 100 years ago still gets the job done today!
We should have known better. We gave Jack a few sips from our cups and now he wants a sip everytime! At least he's learning to drink from a straw and cup nice and early. He can even drink from my camelback water bottle where you have to bite down and suck at the same time on the straw to get anything out. Impressive!
And he does get a little water in a sippy cup sometimes too. There is no valve so it does get a little wet!
These are the foods that Jack has tried in the past three weeks:
Rice cereal, oatmeal, bananas, canteloup, blueberries, peas, pears, apples, green beans, carrots, vanilla yogurt and tonight his Grandma Carol gave him a lick of a popsicle! Now he's getting really into tasting everything. Andy and I both aren't picky eaters at all so I always said that I hope our children aren't picky or I'll have no sympathy for them!
1 comment:
Cool high chair!
Post a Comment