This is a good depiction of Jack at this age. Proud of himself for standing on the couch and with drool all over his chin and shirt!
These pictures are from Jack's Auntie Meghann's surprise birthday party at Wildwood Saloon & BBQ. All of the boys decided to wear their plaid western shirts for the occasion. I had to post the one with Nico's sad face as well because it's cute too!
These two boys are going to be a wild pair!
Have I ever mentioned that this boy just loves his Dada?!
Jack's play date with too older girls. No big deal.
And it's time for the childproof cabinet locks! Jack likes to empty every single thing on the lower shelf and then tries to move to the next shelf which includes ceramic casserole dishes. Not baby safe!
And Jack is cruising all over furniture, tables, chairs, boxes, Rubbermaid tubs, etc.
He can also transfer from one to the next if they are in reach.
Stats:17 lbs, 11 oz. (10th percentile) I still can't believe this! We are working on chubbing him up!
28 inches (40th percentile)
Other update:
- Jack is totally not interested in purees anymore. He just wants to eat finger food. Whenever I try he turns his head 180 degree to the left and purses his lips shut. Sometimes if I start singing or counting he'll look at me and smile and I can shove a few spoonfuls in. I'm such a tricky mom. Some of his favorite foods right now include Yo Baby yogurt, Cheerios, baby cereal bars, and pears. And of course whatever is on mine or Andy's plate! I want to do a post of all of our favorite baby products, but the Baby Bjorn bibs are an absolute must!
- Jack's bedtime routine includes a bath, jammies, vitamins, rocking and nursing, snuggling with mommy and laying his head on my shoulder, and then laying down with his paci and turning on his sound machine giraffe.
- Jack still just has his two bottom teeth, but it looks like the top ones will be through in about a week or so.
- Jack is starting to babble more and more and even stringing his babbles into baby babble sentences using different voice inflection.
- I am starting to use a few signs with Jack with the hopes that he'll pick them up in the coming months. I decided on milk, more, all done, please, and thank you. Any other ones that were helpful?
- Jack is a forward crawler now. Andy he's quick! Andy and I continue to surprise ourselves when we look down and see him in a completely different location than where we set him down.
3 comments:
Jack,
You're getting so big, don't worry about those darn percentiles my mom tells me I'll be big someday regardless. I like what you're doing with those kitchen cabinets just make sure your mom leaves one for you to play with, my mom gets a lot more done with me playing in the tupperware. I don't like spoons either, they're over rated, fingers are much better!
Have fun!
Robert
Lindsey, love ,love seeing pictures of your little man. He is getting so big. I wish so much that we could see you.
Love, Aunt Pat
"OUCH" seems to be a helpful one. Just take your two index fingers and push them together.
Jack is such a sweetie! Love his little happy face in all the pictures.
Post a Comment