(a little blog catch-up!)
Jack and Andy's favorite thing to do is wrestle. Jack will often times run over to the rug and just wait for Andy to come and roll around. Boys being boys!
We spent a few days up in Okoboji for the 4th. It's one of my favorite places and I love bringing Jack there. We rented a little fishing boat for an hour to cruise around with the boys. Jack wasn't loving the too small life jacket I stuffed him in.
These two boys just melt my heart. They are the cutest, sweetest little guys. I love watching them together. They really know that they are family and just love being together. Nico will say things to Desiree on a random morning like "I want to go to Iowa City and see Jack Jack". And Jack will just be giddy at the computer waiting for Nico's sweet face to pop up while Skyping on the computer.
Our boys were so good that we kept them up good and late at Barfoot one night in Okoboji. Here Jack is walking Uncle Tyler's dog Sadie. I'm sure everyone was wondering who this child's mother is and why he's letting him stay up so late!
Enjoying a Nutty Bar at Arnold's Park. An Okoboji tradition!
The Daddys and their boys!
Enjoying a special Fourth of July treat on our drive home. This boy has a sweet tooth!
2 comments:
Was just thinking how I needed a Jack update...thanks!
great pics hope you all have a blessed 2012
Post a Comment