So today I turn 26! My parents were able to stop through on Wednesday night so I was able to celebrate my birthday with them then. Thanks for the trellis'!
All week long the weatherman kept saying that Friday was going to be blustery, cold, windy, and miserable. After expecting all that, the weather turned out to be okay and it certainly didn't stop me from enjoying the day!
All week long the weatherman kept saying that Friday was going to be blustery, cold, windy, and miserable. After expecting all that, the weather turned out to be okay and it certainly didn't stop me from enjoying the day!
I worked until noon and then met Andy and his parents for a great lunch at Taste on Melrose. As Carol mentioned, she said that you know it is a great day when you have a glass of wine and chocolate cake at noon:).
Tonight Desiree, Tyler, Dana, and Lindsay Larson are coming to visit for the weekend. The fun is certain to continue!
No comments:
Post a Comment