Sunday, November 16, 2008

Second Annual Fall Feast

Here are a few pictures from our fall dinner that we had last night. For a long time I decided that I wanted to have a fall dinner every year. I thought it would be a nice time to get together with family when they wouldn't have to be stressed about going four different places in one day and making sure everyone would be able to be together. We hosted 16 people between my family and Andy's mom's side of the family and had a lovely time visiting and of course eating!


Andy and I planned the menu which included beef tenderloin, German potato salad, sauerkraut w/ sausage, salad w/ peppercorn dressing, broccoli, and dinner rolls.

Thanks to Aunt Jo for the lovely appetizers, Carol for the pumpkin and pecan bars, and Desiree for the caramel sauce and apples. It is fair to say that nobody went home hungry!


Tyler and Dana who drove in from Chicago with Desiree. My dear friend Lindsay Larson also drove in from Minnesota so it was a treat to have them all stay with us for the weekend.


Analise and Aunt Jo being goofy!







No comments: