Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Weekend

I spent this past weekend back in Chicago for "Baby Weekend". This included painting Desiree's nursery, helping to fold and sort baby clothes, putting additional shelving in the closet, helping to host her baby shower, and then unpacking and putting away the fun shower gifts! Everyone that knows me knows my love for everything baby so this was such a fun weekend! It was strange leaving today knowing that the next time I am back Desiree will be in labor ready to have that baby! I cannot wait! And an update on the film that is being shot at our house...
They were here again this past Thursday through today staging and shooting. They will be here one more weekend, hence one more weekend getaway for us:). When we have more details of the finished project, we will be sure to share.

1 comment:

Janeen said...

I heard the shower was lovely!

And Desi's nursery is beautiful! I love those stripes. What a lucky baby.