Last weekend I took a few shots of Desiree's pregnant belly.
I can't wait until little boy Chiappetta is here!
I know Desiree has a lot on her to-do list as she prepares for their baby boy. Being an aunt takes some preparation, too! I have some more sewing to do, books to read, and some meals to make and freeze for them. I know it will be a busy time for them and I want to be able to help out as much as possible (or as much as they will let me!).
I know Desiree has a lot on her to-do list as she prepares for their baby boy. Being an aunt takes some preparation, too! I have some more sewing to do, books to read, and some meals to make and freeze for them. I know it will be a busy time for them and I want to be able to help out as much as possible (or as much as they will let me!).
1 comment:
what an awesome pic, lindsey! come see me & claire again soon! :)
Post a Comment