Yesterday Andy and I spent the afternoon at Kent Park beach. I thought it would be a good time to finally snap the first picture of my growing belly. None of my pants fit anymore. I am strictly on elastic waistbands now. Thank goodness Desiree gave me piles and piles of maternity clothes. I'm a lucky girl.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you're adorable, linds!! and i can't believe sara is on the preggie pops. she's so cool. :)
thanks for the pictures Linds,
I stole it from you and then Annie stole it from me. By the way, you are so darn cute. I'm so excited for you guys! And let me tell you, once you go elastic waistbands, you never go back. (or you never want to that is). : )
Yay Baby Litton!!!!
You are so cute. I love the "belly", if you can even call it that yet. I can't wait to hear on the gender. I will miss seeing you in Okoboji. I would love to see you again and celebrate your upcoming bundle!!!
Post a Comment