Thursday, July 2, 2009

3 more weeks

Our 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for 8:00am on Thursday, July 23rd.
Yes, we are (hopefully) finding out what we are having.
&
Yes, we will share the news with all of you.
We can't wait!
What do you guys think...boy or girl??

5 comments:

Unknown said...

im going with GIRL!! can't wait to find out. :)

sara said...

I think a girl too, but kind of hope for a boy to play with baby Nico! YAY, so excited!!!

Unknown said...

I know I am the black sheep here, but I am thinking it will be a baby boy.

On a separate note, you are way behind on weekly updates Schep!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking girl - I keep looking at all the little pink things in stores! But then again, I did the same thing with Desiree and she's got little Nico so my first guess is girl and if that's not right then I'll guess boy. I'm happy either way :)

Anonymous said...

OK... I'm never going to get this comment thing right... I'm the person who keeps coming up at 'Anonymous said'.
Love, Momma Schep