Monday, July 20, 2009

19.5 weeks

And yes, Baby Litton & I are getting bigger! I am having strangers ask me when I'm due. I guess that's what it will be like for the next 20 weeks. I can feel the baby move quite a bit and Andy has felt the baby twice now. Second trimester pregnancy is so fun!

And our 20 week ultrasound is this Thursday at 8am. We will try to post ultrasound pictures shortly after. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you're beautiful.. love that belly!! thanks for the pic! :) how crazy - my ultrasound last year was same date - july 23rd - at the same time - 8 am! sooo weird!!!! can't wait to hear the big news!!

Anonymous said...

You're glowing:) How exciting. Can't wait for Thursday. Love you, Aunt Pat

Anonymous said...

So cute! You look great Linds. Can't WAIT to hear the news after the u/s!

Lindsay M.