Here is little Jack's profile.

And a tiny foot.

And his legs crossed. I was SO worried that we wouldn't be able to find out what he was. Thankfully, he gave us three perfectly good shots a little later on. Such a good baby!

Here he was putting his fingers in and out of his mouth.

And one last profile shot.

And here are the proud parents! Andy wore blue to the ultrasound. I chose to wear yellow to be neutral. I did change into blue before I went back to work though:).

My mom, Desiree and Nico came in to spend a few days with us so it was fun to celebrate with them. After the ultrasound we all met up with Andy's mom for a nice breakfast at Blue Bird Cafe.
We plan to name him John after Andy's grandfather. We will call him Jack for a nickname. We have been calling the baby Jack since I found out I was pregnant so maybe we did have a little bit of intuition...I guess we had a 50% chance of being correct!
What a fun day!!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I love the name Jack! :)
what GREAT pics! he is so cute... i can already tell. :)
Post a Comment