Thursday, August 20, 2009

Weekend in Chicago

We spent this past weekend in Chicago visiting Desiree, Lou, Nico, and my parents. We had a fun weekend! We spent Saturday at the Air & Water Show downtown Chicago. Everyone piles onto the beach and watches the planes, sky divers, and other stunts. It was pretty impressive!

Cute Chiappetta family picture!

And I had to post this one because you can see Nico's red ear plugs. He was totally unfazed by them.
I have been reading in some of my pregnancy updates that many expectant fathers gain weight along with their wives during pregnancy. Well I had my 24 week appointment today and we figured out that Andy has lost exactly the same amount that I have gained so far...hmmm. I guess that's what happens when he's triathlon man and I'm a preggo mama! Do you like the comparison in these two pics?


It's a good thing summer is almost over. I'm not sure everyone will want to see my bare belly before long! We also brought back furniture that my parents got us for the nursery. I will have to save that for a post in itself.
Tomorrow we head to Colorado for a week of hiking and relaxing in the mountains.
We're really looking forward to it!

No comments: