37 weeks, after The Iowa Children's Museum Gala
(dress courtesy of Annie- thanks!)
38 weeks
So I haven't gotten the "scrub the house from top to bottom" nesting instrinct yet, but everything is ready for the baby. I also crafted up these little wreathes for all of the living room windows, decorated the house for Christmas, and have 90% of the Christmas shopping done. I keep telling people that I still feel way too good to have this baby anytime soon. Everyone says you will feel miserable before you go into labor. We'll see. For now, I'm just enjoying my big tummy and finishing up the final preparations.
It is a little surreal to think that our little guy will be here shortly!
Also, Desiree has strict instructions to update the blog while I'm in labor and with photos of Baby Jack as soon as he's born. We want to be able to share our new baby with you all in real time:).
4 comments:
AHHHHH I can't believe he's coming SO SOON!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Enjoy your last few days and get your rest, the next 18+ years are gonna be exhausting!!! ; )
Good luck Mama!!!
you look amazing, linds!! hope i get to see your sweet belly one more time before jack makes his appearance! you will do awesome.. the schumachers will be praying for an awesome, safe delivery! :)
You are adorable Lindsey! AH! I can hardly contain my excitement for meeting baby Jack.
you look great, I cannot wait to be done already:) and I hope I go first...consider the race on :) Happy laboring!!
Post a Comment