I'll dig up a few of me to post too.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
What will his sweet face look like?
We kind of joke that there should be no real surprise with what our baby will look like. Andy and I both have very similar skin tone, hair color, and eye color. Being in the last few weeks of pregnancy, it does make me anxious to see what this little guy really looks like. Desiree has had a few dreams where he has LOTS of LONG blonde hair- like the kind that you have to tuck behind the ears! Now, that would be a surprise! I'm thinking he's going to look a little more like one of these pictures of Andy from when he was little. What a sweet little face! The only toss up is whether or not Jack will have dimples?? Maybe he'll get a dimple on one side like some of his cousins:).
I'll dig up a few of me to post too.
I'll dig up a few of me to post too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment