Saturday, December 26, 2009

2 weeks old

In the past week Jack...
  • Had a bit of a goopy eye so he has spent the past week with medicine in his eyes. Good thing it doesn't seem to bother him one bit.
  • Took his first trip to Chicago- he was so good and slept the whole time while traveling
  • Lost his umbilical cord
  • Had his first full soak in the tub with me...he wasn't sure about it at first, but I think he will learn to love it
  • Learned to nurse while I'm laying down
  • Holds his head up for 10-15 seconds and looks around (then his head flops down when he stops focusing :)
  • Continues to be a great sleeper, just getting up once each night. How did we get so lucky??
  • And had his first Christmas! We were able to spend Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Andy's family. Everyone got lots of Christmas snuggles with little Jack.
Also, I have to note that Jack gained over a pound from day 2 - day 9. He is a good eater!


And a few pictures...













No comments: