Andy told me that I needed to do a blog update tonight. I told him, "but there is absolutely no baby news to share". To that he said, "no, our tree is too beautiful not to share with everyone!".
This is funny because he LOVES the huge multi-colored bulbs. I on the otherhand love the classic white lights. I have had my way each year and this year I'm letting him have his multi-colored bulbs.
Look at how happy he is?
Here we are at the Barn's Christmas Tree farm picking out our tree.
Andy was in the Christmas spirit, drinking out of his Christmas mug and listening to his Nutcracker CD as he turned on the lights for the first time.
And here is our completed tree. All of my pretty Waterford ornaments kind of get lost amongst the big multi-colored bulbs, but I sure do have a happy husband!
(Side note: I didn't give in completely. The stair garland, outside garland, and evergreens in the urns are all decked out in beautiful white lights. Compromise- the key to have a great marriage!)
1 comment:
Compromise is the key! The tree looks great, and Andy looks SO happy!
- Lindsay
Post a Comment