Saturday, January 9, 2010

4 Weeks Old

Jack is now 4 weeks old! 
Here he is from the Orange Bowl party where he cheered on the Hawks to a big win!  I'm glad we have lots of wrestling meets to go to so that we can dress him up like this often:). 

And with his Grandma Carol...

And snuggling with mommy on the couch...

And staying warm before hopping in the tub...

And he finally took a paci!  I knew he would like it once he took it.  He was getting a little frustrated when he was awake since he can't really do anything.  Now he just sucks away!  He's a happy guy!

Jack loves all of the outfits that he's borrowing from his cousin Nico.  Especially this warm kimono!
(there is nothing I like more on a baby than a kimono top!)

A few Jack updates:
  • He now focuses much more on objects and our faces.  I can tell he wants to smile at times...I think that will be coming soon and I can't wait!
  • He went on a snowy walk in his stroller to get mexican food (don't worry- he was well bundled and covered)
  • Pushes up with his legs...I've even noticed he's scooting down in his craddle at night.  I'm not sure how he does this because he is always swaddled up tight.
  • Has taken a shower "bath" a few times.  He loves looking at the water streaming down and I think he likes the noise too.
  • He also makes the most annoyed face when I turn on the light to feed him in the middle of the night.  Once he doesn't need my assistance to position him when feeding, I'll be more than happy to keep the light off :).

1 comment:

Lindsay - Mama to Preschooler Logan and Twin Babies Cooper and Parker said...

I love little baby boys in little baby jeans. I don't think there is anything cuter! I called Logan over to look at these pics and he squealed "OH! Baby Jack! He's wearing a Hawkeye shirt!". Logan will be his big buddy.