We spent the past 5 days in Chicago. Nico really loves his cousin Jack. He doesn't kiss anyone except for his mom...and now Jack. It is the cutest thing. When we were in the grocery store, Nico was sitting in the front of the cart and I was holding Jack and pushing the cart. I told Nico to give him a kiss and he leaned in towards Jack's head, looked up at me, and gave Jack a big lick. So funny! So apparently that is how he likes to give his cousin smooches!
This is how Desiree and I like to spend our days...eating up our babies!
It is amazing how many things Nico knows how to do (he is 10 months old). When I went to get him after his nap, this is how I found him. I wonder how long it took him to get his arm out and up through his neck opening. Andy and I can't believe how much babies change in their first year. We know Jack is going to grow so fast and we're trying to just enjoy each moment.
We were also able to have dinner with Uncle Tyler and Dana in the city. They put out a great spread and Jack really liked their ceiling fan and pictures on the wall. He thinks Uncle Tyler is the coolest!
And a big update- Jack smiles now! I am hopeful I will catch it on camera today. Usually I'm too excited and just smile back at his sweet face. His whole face lights up and he shows off his dimples. Just wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment