Saturday, February 6, 2010

8 Weeks

Why do babies grow so fast?  It makes me sad!  I feel like after 8 weeks you just announce your baby's age in months, not weeks.  Does that mean he's already passed the newborn stage?  Probably...as he is just starting to wear his 3-6 month clothes.  Even though I'm sad to have the floppy little newborn stage behind, I am enjoying all of the new things he's doing each day...8-10 hour stretches of sleeping at night, smiles, coos, and giggles.  Here are a few bath pictures from yesterday.  We are trying to get him good and used to the water so that he'll be ready for pool season this summer! 

(those are Andy's hairy legs, not mine:)
    A happy, clean baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just so beautiful.

XOXO Aunt Pat

Unknown said...

LOVE those pics.. and that adorable smile!!

Lindsay - Mama to Preschooler Logan and Twin Babies Cooper and Parker said...

GREAT pictures, Linds!

Lisa said...

Lindsey- I just read parts of your blog for the first time for the last 30 mins or so! Awesome! YEAHHH, oh so sweet! Your smile box thing was SOOO PRECIOUS! Hopefully see you tomorrow?!