Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First trip to the Boj!

Andy and I were excited to bring Jack up to Okoboji to show him off to my grandparents this past weekend.  We had a nice time and loved hearing all of the "He's just precious", "What a perfect baby", etc. etc.  And Andy and I agree!
With his Great Nana Scheppmann
(this smile makes me laugh!)
And chatting with his Great Grandpa Scheppmann
And hanging out his his Great Grandpa Bayerkohler
And with his Great Grandma Bayerkohler
And snuggling!  Jack gives great hugs.
Andy also really wanted to drive out on Lake Okoboji.  I told him "No way!" but let him walk out about 20 feet for a picture. 
I think Jack needed sunglasses too!
And Jack snuggled up inside of Andy's coat.  Andy loves to walk to the wrestling meets, to church, etc. with Jack in his coat.  I am the one always disrupting their coziness making sure he can breath!