We were lucky to be able to spend this past weekend in Omaha, NE with Andy's parents as we cheered on the Hawks to a National title in wrestling. We ended up with 8 All-American wrestlers, 5 in the finals, and 3 national champions. We had a blast! Jack did great sitting through three full days of wrestling. He also got to stay in his first hotel room and take his first dip in a pool.
Here he is in his Hawkeye bib, hat, and paci clip. I had to come up with three black & gold outfits for the event!
With his Grandma Carol.
And watching some wrestling with his Grandpa Jerry.
And taking a nap with Daddy at the hotel.
And a little more wrestling!
And pool time!
And here is the big back-floater himself. I just put a finger or two under his neck and he just layed completely relaxed in the water. I'm sure he would have floated had I moved my hand away. All of his bath time swimming practice is paying off!
No comments:
Post a Comment