We have had beautiful summer like weather this week. That has meant lots of grilling!
Daddy and his mini-me. I still can't get over how much Jack looks like Andy!
Last night I was filling up the tub for Jack and as I was undressing him I decided I should run outside and take a few pictures of him since it was so nice.
At first he was calm and relaxed.
Then he wanted to play a little.
And checking out his arms. They have been mostly covered since birth.
And trying to remember how he rolls over.
And then he was done! Time for his bath.
A day or two after I wrote his 3 month update he started rolling over. He rolls from back to front. He hasn't quite perfected his front to back yet, but I think it will be any day now.
He is also wanting to reach and touch everything! If I'm reading him a book he will touch each and every page. He also puts every toy, burp cloth, blanket, etc. etc. in his mouth. This past week I taught him how to splash in the bath. At first he'd move him hands up and down and make little splashes and within about 15 seconds when the cause and effect clicked for him, he was making huge, out-of-the-tub type splashes. I also taught him how to kick his legs in the tub. I think we have a little fishy on our hands!
1 comment:
Jack looks precious!! How are you all? You all look great! I want to try a version of that pasta salad here- thanx! hey, Is Jack wearing Bum Genius? Lots of love from Africa!
Post a Comment