Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Since we were traveling home from Mexico on Father's Day, we decided to really celebrate it the next Sunday.  We had a nice, relaxing day and then headed out to the Amana's for dinner. 

 Andy has lots of childhood memories coming to the Amana's and really enjoys sharing them with Jack.
 The two of them usually get a little wrestling in each day.  Jack just can't get enough of it!


Andy, you are the very best Daddy!  Jack is a lucky guy to have you as his father and to get to spend so much time with you.  And you really should write a book with all your parenting techniques!  You're good!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Lindsey! What a small world that you found my blog :) Thanks for the sweet comment - I am loving the belly so far but definitely most looking forward to feeling more than just flutters at this point. Super cute blog, is your house in Iowa City!? I so want to move back there some day!

Sara said...

Ok, ok, I'll update my blog is you update yours!
Thanks again for advent night!