Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas!

I received these two iron trellis' from my parents for my birthday. Although I plan to plant flowering vines in the spring, I thought I would doctor them up a bit for the holidays. Because we live on a corner, this side of the house needed a little something. Don't they look great?


What I love more than wreathes are garland and white Christmas lights! Here is our entryway all lit up.
And our front door. We woke up to about an inch of snow this morning so I was glad to have finished up the outside decor last weekend. Just in time!
And I have been swamped with SnugglyBaby orders the past two months. I love sewing, but I'm glad I am finally catching up. Here is a dress that I just completed. The lady who ordered it has a two year old little girl that will look so cute in this dress, white tights, and black boots!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your holiday decor... so cute, as always. and i want one of those dresses for claire!! i may just have to put in an order, even though you've been swamped with sewing. what a perfect little christmas dress!!

Brian, Cheri, Adele and Robert said...

Oh that dress is SUPER cute! Adele might have to have one of those for next Christmas.