- Found out I was pregnant on Friday, April 3rd. I was exactly 4 weeks along.
- The first symptom that I had which made me think I might be expecting: Thirst! I'm usually never thirsty and hardly drink any fluids. Not now!
- First person I told: Andy, of course. I gave him a small frame that said "It's about time we start calling you DAD!" (Side note, he used to ask me if I was going to call him dad when we had kids. I think this is because his dad usually calls his mom 'mom'.)
- We told our family the news around 8 weeks and then our other friends shortly after.
- I felt really good until 6 weeks.
- I only got sick twice, both in the evening, once at 7.5 weeks and once at 10 weeks. There was a lot of nausea up until about week 13 though.
- From week 6 - week 15 I was more exhausted than I ever knew imaginable. Thankfully that is over with!
- We first heard the heartbeat at 11 weeks. So neat!
- We had our first ultrasound at 12 weeks. After seeing the baby's profile, I thought he looked just like Andy!
- My stomach really popped overnight at 14 weeks.
- We found out we were having a little boy on Thursday, July 23rd. We were both so excited!
- I first felt the baby move at 14 weeks while at Desiree and Lou's. It felt like my stomach was dropping.
- Andy first felt the baby move about 17 weeks. At 21 weeks you can see my stomach moving from the outside.
- Foods I'm liking: Lucky Charms cereal (not a usual fav), TONS of fruit, sweet gherkin pickles, green olives. Bakery type sweets aren't appealing at all. I'm also drinking lots of water, milk, and juice. Coffee was easy to give up until recently. I usually have an iced coffee each morning in the summer so I am missing those. Andy has made me up a few decaf ones to substitute.
I'm sure I'll have more to add to the list, but that's all I've got for now! Let me know if I'm missing anything.
2 comments:
I also craved Lucky Charms LIKE CRAZY when I was pregnant with Logan! That is so ironic! I went through a phase where I had to eat two bowls a night or I would feel sick.
Lindsay - just got caught up on your blogspot on the little addition Jack - we are in MT and I just cleared my mind enough to remember to check back ;-) So fun to see your posts and pictures!! We're so excited for you two!! I LOVE the blanket :-) Tell Andy that he's lucky he spent some coin on a nice dress shirt b/c he scored major in the wife dept. because of it - worth every penny and more!!
Take care & keep us posted,
Kristin
Post a Comment