Hopefully my blog readers like LOTS of pictures of Jack! I'm going to try to be a good blogger so that my family and friends stay updated on our new little guy.
Day 3
Meeting his Great Grandma Frieda for the first time.
Day 4
Hey Dex,
Thanks for the awesome hat! It's cold here in Iowa so I'm sure I'll wear it a lot.
From your buddy, Jack.
2 comments:
YAY! Glad you liked it Jack! What a stud you are! Starting to look like your cousin Nico! Enjoy the world, it's an awesome place. And good thing you came just in time for our first Christmas. Mommy says we're gonna like that holiday best!!!
-Dex
Very cute Lindsey,
I am sure Grandma Frieda is anxious to share some Andy stories when he gets older.
Great marketing to get the Snuggly Baby logo in some of the pictures (:-}
CAn't wait to meet Jack.
love
Dad
Post a Comment