Monday, December 14, 2009

What Jack has been up to

Nico meets Jack for the first time,


I think he likes his new cousin!

He's even ready to start playing games with him!

We were feeling great so we broke out of the hospital a day early to come home. 

Jack with his mama after coming home from the hospital.  It feels so good to be home with our baby!

All sweet and swaddled up.

And here's a good opened-eyes picture of Jack with Grandma.

And of course today we had to dress him in his Hawkeye hat and booties.  He looks good in black & gold!  Thanks Uncle Brian and Auntie Meghann!


5 comments:

sara said...

YAY!!! I feel SO out of the loop! I've been running around all weekend and just checked the blog! I'm so happy for you guys, and Baby Jack is the luckiest little man in Iowa to have such cool parents! Congrats my friend!!! p.s. Nico looks HUGE next to Jack! Man that went by quickly! xoxo

Sheila B. said...

I heard from Sammy on Saturday night that Jack decided to come into the world. Bill and I are so happy the Litton Family. Looking forward to meeting Jack.

Meghann said...

Love that Hawkeye Gear!! Uncle Brian can't wait to get over there to meet his favorite nephew and get some good baby holding in! :-)

Meghann

Unknown said...

VEry cute and great pictures
I am very excited to be a Grandpa again and look forward to seeing Grandson Jack soon.
The pictures realy help since I wasn't able to be there this weekend.
later
Reed

Lindsay - Mama to Preschooler Logan and Twin Babies Cooper and Parker said...

Lindsey you look so wonderful! I am so glad to hear that things are going so well! I hope that continues for you. The pictures are wonderful, he is just gorgeous! Nico smiling over Jack is just the cutest!