Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's a...

BOY!!!
I am headed back to work right now, but I just wanted to update everyone quick. We have a little movie and lots of ultrasound pics so I will post those tonight. Trust me, he's a cutie!!
And they showed us three times to confirm, so we are about as close as can be to 100% sure.
We love him!

5 comments:

Sheba Francis said...

Hey Lindsey:

I guess was wrong...clearly. Congratulations! I will look forward to the posting tonight.

Sheba

Unknown said...

yay! congrats!! so excited for claire to have another little boyfriend!! yay for baby boy litton!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yipee!! Another little boy. So excited. Love you, Aunt Pat

sara said...

YAY!!! Boy power! : ) So happy for you! Can't wait for him to rock the tie onesie...it's a crowd pleaser! This is gonna be the best dressed baby on the block, good thing we live so far away, Dex would be jealous!!! Congrats Litton Fam!! XOXO

Janeen said...

Congrats,
Lindsey and Andy! that's so exciting. :D